Today, the Secretary of Health Rachel Levine signed an order regarding protections for critical workers who are employed at businesses that are authorized to operate during COVID-19.
WE URGE YOU TO READ THE FULL ORDER.
Among other things the order requires:
- Masks are mandatory for employees
- Ensure that the facility has a sufficient number of personnel to control access, maintain order, and enforce social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Require ALL customers to wear masks while on premises, and deny entry to individuals not wearing masks
- Install shields or other barriers at registers and check-out areas to physically separate cashiers and customers or take other measures to ensure social distancing of customers from check-out personnel
- Schedule hand-washing breaks for employees
ORDER FROM SECRETARY OF HEALTH (MUST READ)
PRESS RELEASE HERE.
Guidelines for Masks: