Effective Saturday, January 14, 2017, your beer distributor can sell any package – not just cases and 12 packs. The MBDA has secured a new law, Act 166, signed by Governor Tom Wolf.
- Governor proposes $12 minimum wage with increase of 50 cents per hour annual increase until 2024 ($15/hour)
- Selling Products from Out-of-State Manufacturers
- Sheetz wages war against mandatory on-premises sales
- Eighth Auction License Bids due March 25.
- Senate names Sen. Pat Stefano Chairman of Law and Justice Committee